Tuesday

Happy Birthday to me!


It's my birthday month! I used to love to celebrate my birthday with my friends Caine, Shane, and Sheri at Buca di Beppo, blowing out the candelabra in the Pope Room while wearing a specially made birthday hat. (Thank you to Shane and his glue gun.) This is me in 2005 at Buca in my furry blue hat and matching Barbie Cake. If you never had a Barbie Cake as a little girl, you haven't LIVED until you have a Barbie Cake. Now THAT was a party. Thanks to Caine, Shane, Josh, Cindy, Sheri, Jess, Deva, Daphne, and Blake (from across the room).

Now, I'm freeloadin' all month long. I love all the free food my favorite restaurants send me for my birthday, including Buca. You can get in on the goods, too. Just visit the websites of some of these restaurants and sign up for your birthday treats. See if you can make your birthDAY stretch out into a birthWEEK like I do. Next year, I'm going for a birthQUARTER. Think big.

(I'll update this post as the loot rolls in.)

Applebee's: free dessert
Arby's: free food with purchase
Baskin Robbins: free scoop of ice cream
Black-eyed Pea: free food
Buca di Beppo: free dessert, plus you get to blow out that HUGE candelabra, my personal fave
Chili's: free chips and queso
Cold Stone Creamery: free "Ultimate Ice Cream Experience" ice cream
Dairy Queen: free blizzard when you buy one
Fuddruckers: free shake with purchase
Genghis Grill: free bowl
Houlihan's: free entree for birthday, free appetizer for signing up
Joe's Crabshack: free appetizer with purchase
Krispy Kreme Donuts: free dozen when you buy one
La Madeleine: free cup of soup or salad with sign-up
Macaroni Grill: free dessert with purchase, free appetizer for sign-up
Maggiano's: free dessert, $10 coupon with sign-up
Marble Slab Creamery: free ice cream
On The Border: free queso or empanadas with sign-up
Outback Steakhouse: free dessert on your birthday
Quizno's: free cookie on birthday, free sammie with sign-up
Red Lobster: $5 coupon
Schlotzky's: free sandwich
Subway: free meal with purchase
Texas de Brazil: 25% off certificate for sign-up
Texas Land & Cattle Company: free food with purchase
T.G.I.Friday's: free dessert on birthday, free appetizer for sign-up
Wendy's: $1 off coupon for sign-up
Happy Birthday to me!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

5 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2014.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+