Sunday

Family Fun with Smokey and the Bandit.



Not only do I want y'all to find all kinds of deals and goodies on this site, I think we all need a laugh every once in awhile. (Have you clicked on my funny mommy friends under the headline "Mommy Makes Me Laugh" provided in the left-hand column of this blog?) Lord knows we all need more laughs right now, huh? Usually you get to laugh, at my expense, at the tiny stand-up comedian that lives in my house and terrorizes me by getting up 27 times a night. Oh yeah, he's a laugh-riot.

Today, you can sit back and have a laugh with Anna Lefler, from Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder. Anna is a stand-up comedian, writer, and mom who sends out these little gems of comedy several times a week. I enjoy her writing immensely and hope you will too.

Here you'll discover how to truly enjoy the classic "Smokey and the Bandit" with your family, including interactive family games like: The Name Game and Lightning Vocab. Check it out.
Family Fun with Smokey and the Bandit.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+