Wednesday

Free strawberries printable coupon for many stores!

I love free produce! It's one of the hardest things to find coupons for. Tom Thumb just put up a FREE 1lb box of strawberries coupon on their website. I found mine on page 3 or 4...scroll thru til you find it. I was able to print 2 and they are good until May 31! Thank you Susan!!!! (update note: coupon says "with $10 produce purchase" but that's not hard to do, is it.)

Safeway and Randalls and Vons and Dominicks shoppers: I have confirmed that they are on your sites too.

Do you think that they are getting customer-envy because Kroger keeps sending out coupons for free boxes of strawberries? Hmmmm. Well, let them fight over me. I'm worth it.
Free strawberries printable coupon for many stores!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2014.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+