Monday

Win some FREE milk! Only here.



Reader and very good friend Caine at Dean Foods, knew that I was looking for stuff to fill my new refrigerator with prizes for my readers, and offered a bunch of FREE MILK COUPONS for their fabulous Over the Moon Milk. I've purchased it at Walmart, just so you know where to find it. My new refrigerator, with it's digital readout on the front says milk tastes awesome at 37 degrees. It is right. This is something my old refrigerator never understood, no matter how much I reasoned with it.

Win it:
Caine graciously sent us eight coupons for a FREE half gallon of Over The Moon milk. So I am sharing these with my readers: FOUR readers will win TWO each of these coupons! Just leave a comment about what's YOUR favorite thing to eat with milk (yes, yes, cookies, but what else? do I have any cornbread and milk eaters out there?) on this post, to be entered WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I'll leave this prize open until Monday the 6th at 5:00pm CST at which time I'll randomly choose a winner. If your comment does not have an email address it will be considered invalid.

Then, all of y'all visit Over The Moon Milk's website here and download a PDF (woo hoo!) coupon for $1 off your next half gallon of Over The Moon Milk. This coupon is good until December of 2009, so since it's a pdf and will be housed on your computer, you can print as many as you need.

Look here to find the store nearest you that carries Over The Moon Milk.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Win some FREE milk! Only here.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

94 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+