Thursday

28 Days of Free Birthday Food. Get yours!



I hereby proclaim that all my readers should be encouraged to celebrate their birthday for the entire MONTH of their birthday, not just for one measly day. February is my birthday month, (I'm 44!) and I plan to celebrate by eating out for free or almost free at restaurants all over Dallas. You see, I've signed up for birthday clubs and email lists at all my favorite restaurants this past year, and the loot has already started rolling in!

Every day this month, I'll link back to three of my previous Dine on a Dime posts about a particular restaurant, then you can be sure to sign up for their email/birthday list too. So when your birthday rolls around, you can celebrate all month long too!


Want to see the Free Birthday Food you've missed so far? Be sure to check out my past posts on 28 Days of Free Birthday Food.

Find more recent free food in Dine on a Dime deals.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people! You want all your friends to have free food on their birthdays too, right? Well forward them this email, or post this link on your Facebook page!
28 Days of Free Birthday Food. Get yours!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2014.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+