Sunday

Free Food February: Win a $50 Safeway Card!



There's no sign of the yogurt tsunami letting up at my house anytime soon. Luka seems to be eating it morning, noon, and night lately. Mostly without the aid of a utensil.

"Mommy, I don't need a spoon. I have fingers."

"Mommy, this is how those guys on TV eat it. See? They squish the cup into their mouth. Then they say 'AH!'"

"Mommy, why are you tying a dish towel around my neck?"

"Mommy, guess where my red crayon is hiding. Can you guess?"

"No, mommy, I don't know why there's yogurt on the ceiling fan."

"Mommy, did you get me some more GREEN yogurt at the store?"

I do buy the yogurt that I like to eat, but somehow Luka ends up claiming it for himself. His favorite at the moment is the Key Lime Fiber One Yogurt. No, I'm not going to tell him that it has 5 grams of Fiber. And he probably doesn't care that it only has 50 calories. He just likes that it tastes like pie. Especially when you crumble Teddy Grahams up in it. And Luka recommends you use a superhero action figure as a spoon. I'm not sure that yogurt endorser Lisa Lillien aka Hungry Girl had that in mind.

This week, thru Tuesday the 9th, Safeway stores (that includes Tom Thumb, Randalls, Dominicks, Genuardis, etc.) has Fiber One Yogurt on sale for 2 4-packs for $2. Check that and other Safeway deals with coupon match-ups out, and discover Luka's favorite yogurt for yourself. Besides Key Lime Pie flavor, it comes in Strawberry, Vanilla, Peach. Thank goodness, my local Tom Thumb is less than a mile from my house.

Win It:
I'm giving away ONE $50 Safeway Gift Card (good at all Safeway affiliated stores) to ONE of my readers. What are you gonna score if you win that!?! Just leave your name and email in a comment below to have a chance to win!

*Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List, and you can have a second entry. Just leave a second comment telling me you're a subscriber! I'll leave this giveaway open until Friday February 19 at which time I'll randomly choose a winner. Please leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win!

Mommy's Wish List Giveaway Disclosure: My Blog Spark, Yoplait and The Safeway Family of Stores provided the prize for this giveaway, and they provided my family with the same prize for my participation in this blogger program. I did not receive any other compensation for this post, and the content was not reviewed or edited by anyone.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Free Food February: Win a $50 Safeway Card!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

85 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+