Sunday

Here's the best free kid's coloring pages list.


Coloring pages. Best birthday party activity ever.

Can I tell you how many times a day I print out a Coloring Page of some cartoon character for Luka to either paint on or color in with crayons? (I don't have enough fingers to count.) I've bookmarked all the FREE coloring pages I've found, and now here's my list for you. Hopefully this will lend YOU some peace and quiet (while they color) and hours of enjoyment for your young'uns. If you have any that you know of that are not in this list, please leave them in a comment, and I'll go back and add them to this master list.

*You might want to bookmark this post for future reference!

Zooboomafoo

Find more recent Swag I've blogged about to fill your emailbox with goodies.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a great freebies for kids.
Here's the best free kid's coloring pages list.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2014.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+