Sunday

Win a $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card + $5 off Oil Change coupons.



I have often spoken of my little old lady car. She is now going on 13-yrs-old, and has around 120,000 miles logged in. And she's still kickin'. I just found a place to brag about my paid-off, decent-gas-mileaged, kid-haulin', mamma machine. It's called Keeping My Ride Alive. It's a Facebook page that Jiffy Lube has set up for "we who refuse to buy a new car til this one completely kicks the bucket". Some people like shiny new cars, but more and more of us like our trusty oldies and want them to go the distance! In fact, according to a recent survey conducted by Jiffy Lube International, more than half of U.S. drivers hope to have more than 150,000 miles on their vehicle before replacing it with a new one, and more than a quarter are hoping to clock 250,000 miles or more. (That would be me.)

And here's a deal for everyone: Jiffy Lube wants to send you a $5 coupon off an oil change right to your email box. Just sign up here. They're all about helping you keep your ride alive.

Find your nearest Jiffy Lube here. Jiffy Lube is located in ALL 50 STATES. (deal for everyone!)

Win It:
I'm giving away TWO $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Cards. One each to 2 winners. Just leave your name and email in a comment below to win, and tell me what mileage category are you in? I'll leave this giveaway open until Friday August 20th at which time I'll randomly choose a winner. Winner must be located in the U.S. Please leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win!

Mommy's Wish List Giveaway Disclosure: Jiffy Lube provided the information and prizes for this giveaway. I did not receive any compensation for this post. This post was not edited or reviewed by anyone.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Win a $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card + $5 off Oil Change coupons.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

38 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+