Monday

Fitness tips from Centrum + $5 off + win a trip to L.A.!



So, sit down. I have news that will shock you. I have started working out with a personal trainer. I know! *gasp* Me, the girl who hates to sweat. I decided that picking up 45 pound Luka has taken it's tole on my old body. So, besides some kick-ass biceps, I'm hoping to strengthen my knees and back.

I'm also going to start taking Centrum Vitamins (Ultra Women's) because that will enhance what I'm trying to do by providing things I'll need during my muscle tear-down/build-up. And, it has extra Calcium and Vitamin D. I also got some quick fitness tips from Centrum's Personal Trainer, Harley Pasternak (He personal trains Jennifer Hudson and Lady Gaga!):

1. Go global with your diet. Exposing your palate to different cuisines can help you find foods that are nourishing, slimming and never boring. Whether Greek yogurt, Japanese tofu, or Swedish rye bread, the world’s healthiest countries take pride in a few very special ingredients. Sushi Friday night, check!

2. The healthiest solutions are often the simplest ones – like walking instead of driving, broiling instead of frying, and taking a daily multivitamin. Making common-sense decisions about the way you eat, move, and live can help you exponentially increase your health and wellness level.

3. Try to stick to low-sugar beverages and drink more water. Try all sorts of tea – black, oolong, and green -- for an antioxidant flavor boost. I love green tea, that's easy for me to do.

4. Every step counts. Walk everywhere, whether it’s to the grocery store or to work. Take the stairs whenever you can. If you have to be on the phone, pace around while you talk, or do jumping jacks during TV commercial breaks. Regular movement has an infinite number of benefits. I've been parking in the shady spots everywhere, which are really far from the front door of things. Then I have to walk more!

5. Enjoy one free day a week! Indulge in eating a treat such as dark chocolate and sleep in late. It will motivate you to keep up a healthy lifestyle during the other six days. Yeah cheese puffs!

And, you can even win a trip to Los Angeles to meet and train with Harley. Text the word “CENTRUM” to 89800 by June 22nd to be entered. (Remember, texting rates will apply.)

Get a $5 off 2 Centrum products coupon, and several other Centrum coupons here.

Find out what other hot coupons I've blogged about here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Fitness tips from Centrum + $5 off + win a trip to L.A.!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+