Free My Morning Jacket & Erykah Badu song download.

Download the FREE song Wordless Chorus from Erykah Badu and My Morning Jacket and Downplayer here.

Anecdote: When Quinn was little, he was in gymnastics class with Erykah's son Seven. Man, they were little cuties. But, I have to say, kinda hard to carry on a conversation with Erykah up in the mommy seats. She seemed to be living in her own world, and nothing she said made any sense to me! HA!

And, don't forget you can get your free iTunes song download of the week here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal. Or a free song.
Pay it forward, people!
Free My Morning Jacket & Erykah Badu song download.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+