Visit your local Williams-Sonoma store and enjoy FREE Demonstrations and Techniques classes thru the end of June. This month they're featuring American BBQ. Click here for the demonstration and technique current calendars of events, and you'll have to contact your local store for confirmed times, as they vary from store to store. All you need to do is RSVP to be sure and save your spot. And, if you attend one of the classes, you'll also receive a 10% off same-day-savings pass to shop!
What can you learn about and taste this month for FREE?
1. Science in the Kitchen: BBQ Basics
2. What We’re Cooking: Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
3. Demonstration: Summer Beverages
4. Science in the Kitchen: Infusing Foods with Smoke
5. Cooking Sauce Day: Jalapeño Peach BBQ Sauce
6. Demonstration: Tools for Outdoor Cooking
7. Demonstration: Marvelous Milkshakes
8. Science in the Kitchen: Rubs...and more!
At select Williams-Sonoma stores, regularly scheduled demonstrations focus on seasonal foods and entertaining. (There is one almost every day!) All are led by culinary experts and offered at no charge.
Williams-Sonoma offers hour-long technique classes at your local Williams-Sonoma store. Presented free of charge, each class is dedicated to a specific topic led by one of their culinary experts. Class size is limited, so be sure to reserve your space today.