Get a free $10 gas card every week all summer from CVS.

Don't forget to get your free $10 gas card this week!
This summer, I'm going to try to shop exclusively at CVS every week. Why? Starting today, I can earn a free $10 gas card from BP Amoco, BP Arco, Exxon/Mobil, or Shell EVERY WEEK this summer through August 28th.

All I need to do is buy $30 worth of specially marked "Gas Card Promo" items every week, and a certificate for the $10 gas card will print out on the bottom of my receipt. I trade the certificate for an actual gas gift card from the Gas Station of my choice. WOW! Even better? That $30 total is BEFORE coupons. Details are here. Thanks, Jen.

Get the rest of this weeks hot CVS deals with coupon match-ups here. Plan your $30 purchase wisely with coupons to get the lowest out-of-pocket and still get the $10 gas card!

Find more recent Swag I've blogged about to fill your mailbox with goodies.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Get a free $10 gas card every week all summer from CVS.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+