If I can't get back to France, I'll go see "Monte Carlo" at the movies!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Monte Carlo. All opinions are 100% mine.

When I found out that there will be a chick-lit movie called Monte Carlo coming out in theaters this Friday July 1st, I lined up the babysitter (that would be the daddy). Why do I want to see "Monte Carlo" with Selena Gomez? Duh, it takes place in France. I did go there on my honeymoon a bazillion years ago. I did spend the summer there as an exchange student (just like Selena's character, Grace). And, since I don't think it'll be anytime soon that I'll be getting back to my favorite European country, this movie will be the closest I can get.

The main character in the movie, who is played by Selena Gomez, goes on a trip for the summer to Paris *jealous* and winds up becoming an accidental heiress. (Now why can't THAT happen to me?) And then there's the scenery...let me tell you that the south of France is where I would prefer to retire and live happily ever after as a little old baguette-eating French lady.

You can get ahead of time tickets to see this movie on Fandango. And, you can like and follow the opening on Facebook for more Monte Carlo scoopage. Watch that trailer, and see why I'll be first in line at the theater this Friday. Hello France!

Visit Sponsor's Site
If I can't get back to France, I'll go see "Monte Carlo" at the movies!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+