Friday

Save money using Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness products.

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Pharmacist
Hello again, sneezy readers. My kids and I are still being allergic to the great state of Texas. Did you see how Dallas is in the top ten most allergic cities? Yep. I will vouch for that. And, since I am really sensitive to allergy medicine, I actually use the children's liquid variety at night so that I can breathe.

I actually use a half teaspoon of Children's Wal-Dryl (instead of that NAME brand that I *could* pay an arm and a leg for). I have used the name brand, and the Walgreen's Brand and I feel like they work exactly the same. And did you know that while that NAME brand costs around $10 for 8oz, you can get 8oz of Wal-Zyr for just $7.99. Right now. On-line at Walgreens, or in the store. That discount adds up, especially if you take it every night like I do.
Visit Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products and check out the variety of products that you could use instead of the national brand. Have any of you used Walgreens Brand products instead? What were your results, did you like it the same?

Did you know that all of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness products are pharmacist recommended, and allow families to get the products they need without paying the big price tags! Most of them contain the same ingredients as the national brand stuff. And, the Walgreens products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I was also very happy to learn that every purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness products helps bring preventative care, education, and health tests to local communities thru the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

And, I'm not waking up in the middle of the night stuffed up or scratching my eyes out from itching anymore. What's not to like? Get a chance to win a Walgreens gift card to buy your favorite Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products from some of my mom blogger friends having giveaways!
Advertisement

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal on allergy medicine.
Visit Sponsor's Site
Save money using Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness products.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+