Sunday

Win 5 boxes of FiberOne Cereal.



Dietary Guidelines for Americans say we should be eating 25-38 grams of fiber daily. Are you? Am I?  I'd bet that I'm closer to the average American who consumes only 15 grams.

Fiber One cereals offer at least 30 percent of the Daily Value per serving. (Some Fiber One cereals offer more than 50 percent!) So you *could* up your intake pretty easily with a bowl of FiberOne for breakfast every day. Getting fiber in foods doesn't have to be a struggle when there are this many delicious choices for breakfast with stuff like honey clusters, raisins, caramel-flavored whole wheat squares, or whole grain shredded wheat with frosting that make it taste amazing.  I love the Honey Clusters. They really don't taste like they are good for me. Do you have a favorite FiberOne Cereal?

Win It:
I'd like to give a FiberOne Cereal gift pack to one of my readers: (5 different boxes of FiberOne Cereals!) Just leave your name and email in a comment below and tell me what your favorite FiberOne Cereal is) I'll leave this giveaway open until Saturday July 2nd at which time I'll randomly choose a winner. Please leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win!

Mommy's Wish List Giveaway Disclosure: FiberOne and MyBlogSpark provided the product for this giveaway, as well as sending product to my family. I did not receive any other compensation. Nutritional information was provided by FiberOne. This post was not edited or reviewed by anyone.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Win 5 boxes of FiberOne Cereal.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

14 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+