Win 53-piece International Silver Flatware set + 20% off sale!

You see this very nice 53-piece service-for-8 set of International Silver flatware? Right now you can get this HUGE set on sale for $39.99. BUT, you can then also take another 20% off with the secret code displayed in the banner at the top of THIS PAGE. This site is one of my new go-to sites for deals on stuff for my kitchen.

This set includes 8 each: dinner fork, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner spoon, teaspoon and steak knives, PLUS a 5-piece Hostess Set which includes 1 each: sugar spoon, butter knife, tablespoon, pierced tablespoon and cold meat fork. That's a total steal for $32.

Why am I so excitedly sharing this with you? I've stumbled onto several awesome homewares sites in my quest to replace all my dishes, glassware and flatware this summer (which are now 25 years old, chipped, broken, and missing important parts). I found and I had no idea I could get such deep discounts on namebrand stuff I really need to purchase for my kitchen. So, if you're in the replacement boat like me, don't forget to look there. Great resources. I imagine a college student setting up their first apartment would find these websites helpful as well!

Win It:
I'd like to give two sets of this fabulous flatware away to 2 of my readers: (Two readers will each win one 53-piece set of International Silver Satin Danford Stainless Steel flatware from Just leave your name and email in a comment at the end of this blog post and tell me are you working on finding to replace in YOUR kitchen) I'll leave this giveaway open until Friday July 8th at which time I'll randomly choose two winners. Please leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win! Email readers, click on the title of this article from your email newsletter to instantly come to the blog on the internet, so you can leave a comment.

Mommy's Wish List Giveaway Disclosure: provided the products for this giveaway, and I did not receive any other compensation but I am an affiliate.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Win 53-piece International Silver Flatware set + 20% off sale!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+