Tuesday

delia*s 80% off + free shipping!



Delia's just announced 80% off in their Last Chance Clearance section on-line. Check out dELiA*s End of Season Clearance section here! They have tons of Jeans in many different colors and styles for as low as $7.99! Tops are starting at $4.99. PLUS, free shipping for on any order (no minimum) with code FRSHIP. (I get most of my jeans from Delia's...love Bailey low-rise!) Usually, I'll stroll thru the clearance section, looking for items in my size, and usually I get lucky! I hope you're lucky today too. Shipping code good Thursday the 21st.


Free shipping with no minimum is very rare, so I'm stocking up on my favorite jeans and tucking them away until the ones I have now wear out. Then, I'll just pull my new ones out of the attic...the ones I got for $7.99.


Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
delia*s 80% off + free shipping!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+