6 pairs of women's Nine West sunglasses $19.99.

Have you signed up for Graveyard Mall emails yet? This is where merchandise goes to die I think...because they sell it at RIDICULOUS prices. The Deal of the Day today is 6 pairs of ladies' sunglasses (Nine West brand) for just $19.99. Even with shipping (about $6.99), that's about $4.50 per pair! Check that deal out here, and get stylin'! I have ordered this deal before! Now I never lose my sunglasses, because I have one in my car, one in my husband's car, one in my suitcase, and one in my dresser. Plus, I gave a couple away to girlfriends.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
6 pairs of women's Nine West sunglasses $19.99.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+