#Dallas: $12 for Aveda Salon feather hair extensions + win a makeover!

For my fashionable Dallas Area readers...Get 3 Feather Hair Extensions for just $12 from Juice in the City today only! And from an Aveda Salon no less. In fact, you'll have this done at Indira Aveda Salon in Carrollton (off 121 & Hebron) which happens to be MY SALON! So I totally vouch for their awesomeness. This is one hot daily deal, and it will sell out fast, because um, haven't you noticed that feathers are soooo in.

What's even better? You can win a FREE Makeover from Indira Salon and Mommy's Wish List!
Indira Aveda Salon will host one of Mommy's Wish List readers for a haircut, color, and make-up application when you enter the giveaway below. You too can lose 10 years in one day, like I did. (Gah! Was I that gray?) I even added blue bangs, how do like that!

And, at Indira Aveda Salon, no harsh chemicals are ever used on your hair...everything is a natural product, even the hair color. And of course, it all smells sooo fantastic as you would expect from Aveda.
Who doesn't LOVE that Rosemary Mint Shampoo? And let me tell you it's even better when someone else washes your hair and gives you a scalp massage to boot. While you relax and condition your hair, there's the hand and arm moisturizing and massaging as well. Those are standard with your services at Indira. And my new favorite product I discovered? Its an Aveda Natural spray-on SPF for your hair!

They even a look book on iPad to help you decide what to do with your hair! How's that for cool?

So, who needs a fab new salon? You do. When you check out the service price list, you'll see that you are definitely getting more than your money's worth. And it's peaceful and lovely, and not intimidating at all. (That is usually my experience with salons. That was NOT my experience at Indira.) I've already scheduled my back-to-school me time to do those blue bangs again...I told Luka that I colored my hair blue so he would like me better because that's his favorite color. And it seems to be working. Or maybe I'll go pink this time. I am a pretty princess after all. Doesn't matter, as long as Nichole rubs my head. Nichole has movie-star hair by the way.

Ready to win?
I'm giving away An Indira Salon Makeover Gift Package to one lucky reader. (Here's what's in it: full service cut, color, and make-up application.) There are several ways to win by earning 4 entries!

1. Leave your name and email in a comment below and tell me what your dream hair would look like.
2. Go follow Indira Salon on Facebook. (Come back here and leave a comment saying you've done so.)
3. Write a comment on the Indira Salon on Facebook page and tell them why you desperately need to win a makeover from Mommy's Wish List. (Come back here and leave a comment saying you've done so.)
4. Follow Indira Salon on Twitter. (Come back here and leave a comment saying you've done so.)

I'll leave this giveaway open until Friday August 19th at which time I'll randomly choose a winner. Winner must be located in the DFW Area. Please leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win!

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: Indira Aveda Salon provided hair services to me in exchange for my review and hosting a giveaway. I am an Affiliate for Juice In The City. When you make a purchase from them, it supports this site. Thanks!
#Dallas: $12 for Aveda Salon feather hair extensions + win a makeover!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+