Aveda: Join Birthday Club, get free $25 product!

I love Aveda products because they are chemicals at all! So of course I joined the Aveda Birthday Program, so I can get free goods on my birthday. Join up here. Here's what you get on your birthday:
We want to celebrate your birthday by giving you a complimentary Personal Blends™, Pure-Fume Spirit™ or body care product ($25 value) custom blended with the aroma of your choice. Aveda’s Pure-Fume™ aromas are powered by pure essential oils, and 90% of them are certified organic.
If you are a heavy user of Aveda products or get your hair cut and colored in an Aveda Salon, it may be worth it to you to also join their Pure Privilege Program ($10 fee to join) to accumulate points for all your purchases. Points are then redeemed for even more Aveda products! They have double points days several times per year, and that's when I stock up. Join that program either in store on in your participating Aveda Salon.

Find more recent Swag I've blogged about to fill your days with free goodies, and mini spa treatments. Woo hoo!

Get hot Mommy's Wish List deals as they're written every day:
Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List to get free emails daily.
Grab my RSS Feed here to keep your reader full of Mommy's deals.
Follow me on twitter here and get new deals on your phone.
Friend me on Facebook here to get deals updates on your Facebook page.

Pay it forward, people!
Aveda: Join Birthday Club, get free $25 product!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+