Monday

Nationwide free night of theater.



Given the choice between live theater and chocolate, I'd be hard-pressed to make a decision. And you guys know how much I love chocolate. Being a season-ticket holder and underwriter locally in Dallas for The Kitchen Dog Theater, and having a sister in theater in NY, I'm very pleased to announce that nationwide, the Free Night of Theater is back this year.


On stage at Kitchen Dog.

2008 was it's first year as an event, and thousands of tickets were given away to theater-goers all over the US. Theater is one of those must-do events that I do with my kids. This year, you'll want to check out the offerings, and sign up to win tickets in your market. They are doing it as a lottery this year instead of first-come, first-served, so you may have a better chance of getting some free tickets this year!

Look here to find free tickets to a show near you. Free Night of Theater is being offered in CA, CO, FL, IL, IN, KS, MD, MN, MO, NY, OR, SC, TX, UT, and WA.

Find more recent deals on Events here.


Get hot Mommy's Wish List deals as they're written every day:
Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List to get free emails daily.
Grab my RSS feed here to keep your reader full of Mommy's deals.
Follow me on twitter here and get new deals on your phone.
Friend me on Facebook here to get deals updates on your Facebook page.
Talk about theather: go laugh at Mommy on my new YouTube channel here.

Pay it forward, people!
Nationwide free night of theater.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+