Thursday

Whole Foods One Day Sale: Grass Fed Beef $4.99/lb.





Friday the 2nd only, Whole Foods reports that it will be selling ground grass-fed beef for only $4.99/lb. That's a steal. Limit 10 lbs per person. You can see the family farms that supply the Whole Foods in your areas here. Dallas peeps, check out my real-life friends Lauren and Gary at Circle N Ranch who are part of the Grassfed Livestock Alliance that supplies the beef for our local Whole Foods store. I actually buy ground beef directly from their ranch, and let me tell you that $4.99 per pound is LESS than I pay direct. (So I definitely plan to go to Whole Foods Friday and get my 10 pounds.) This is seriously the best ground meat I've ever cooked and eaten. 

Please call your local store to confirm that they are participating. Get there early. Stock your freezer!

And you can find printable Whole Foods coupons for many other products here.

Remember you can also print out coupons for many of your favorite Whole Foods items here at HealthESavers and here at Mambo Sprouts.

See the latest Whole Foods deals and coupon match-ups here.

Find out what other hot coupons I've blogged about here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Whole Foods One Day Sale: Grass Fed Beef $4.99/lb.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+