Wednesday

Daily Deal: $30 for $100 worth of tires from Discount Tires.



Here's a totally practical daily deal I've never seen before. Go here and get your Living Social Voucher for $100 worth of tires from any Discount Tires store for just $30. (Remember that your car needs new tires about every 45,000 miles.) This is a great way to get a BIG discount on that required maintenance, huh?

And if you haven't signed up for ALL the big-deal-a-day websites I've written about check out the Master List of Daily Deal Sites. I use the daily deal sites to eventually find just about anything I need to buy for half-price or less.


Get hot Mommy's Wish List deals as they're written every day:
Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List to get free emails daily.
Grab my RSS feed here to keep your reader full of Mommy's deals.
Follow me on twitter here and get new deals on your phone.
Friend me on Facebook here to get deals updates on your Facebook page.

Pay it forward, people!
Daily Deal: $30 for $100 worth of tires from Discount Tires.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+