Free $10 credit from daily deal site Haute Look.


Visit Haute Look for daily and weekly flash sales on designer clothing, shoes and home goods. Here is my invitation for you to join here and it is free to sign up. When you sign up for the first time, you'll get a $10 credit on your first $50 or more purchase! I've ordered quite a few items from Haute Look, and have been very happy with all of them!

Today, thru Friday, shop the MacBeth Collection of storage solutions. I have some of these very pretty storage boxes for shoes, sweaters, etc. They help my closet be more organized, and help me take advantage of under-the-bed wasted space too. Check out this AWESOME Pretty Princess Trunk Organizer *that I soooo need* for just $14.

Find out what other hot coupons I've blogged about here.

And if you haven't signed up for ALL the big-deal-a-day websites I've written about check out the Master List of Daily Deal Sites. If you're signed up for all of those, sooner or later, anything you need will come across in your email from a daily deal site, and you can buy it for way less.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Free $10 credit from daily deal site Haute Look.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+