Thursday

Free X-Acto blade sample.



I know, you're thinking WHAT A WEIRD SAMPLE, LEA ANN. But, not weird at all considering I went to art school and wielded an X-Acto knife pretty much every day. I even have the stitches to prove it. Can you hop down a city street on one leg while holding the other leg, which is, by the way, gushing blood? I can. You can sign up for a free X-Acto Knife Z Series blade sample here.

Find more recent Swag and free samples I've blogged about to fill your mailbox with goodies.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.

Pay it forward, people!
Free X-Acto blade sample.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+