Frigidaire: Donate $1 and a turkey to Save the Children for free.

If you've been a reader here since the beginning, you all know the story of my BIG breakup with my old refrigerator. If you're new here, then just picture me swinging the sledgehammer of refrigerator justice on a 35-yr-old built-in who's freezer no longer froze, and who couldn't chill a beer to save his life.

Since 2009, I've been in a love affair since with my new Frigidaire refrigerator. Not only does chill a lovely bottle of wine (very important for me), but it can hold everything a mama might need to cook a spectacular Thanksgiving dinner.

This fall, Frigidaire and their mom spokes person Jennifer Garner have teamed up to offer you Turkey Tips for a spectacular Thanksgiving dinner at YOUR house. And not only that, but every time you watch a Turkey Tip video with Jennifer, Frigidaire donates $1 to Save the Children U.S. Programs, and a turkey goes to a Save the Children family. You can also enter to win a Range with Symmetry Double Ovens from Frigidaire, too. OOOO, I need those to match my refrigerator! And, lest you think you can never win something like this, let me tell you about Mommy's Wish List reader Bridgett who won a Frigidaire Washer and Dryer last year.

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Frigidaire on behalf of Save the Children. I am a Frigidaire Test Drive Mom since 2009. Frigidaire provided my family with a new refrigerator, and periodically provides a stipend to me as a part of this program. The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Frigidaire: Donate $1 and a turkey to Save the Children for free.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+