Gold Bond Sheer Ribbons Lotion $1 off printable coupon.

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Triad Retail Media. All opinions are 100% mine.

Heading into fall and winter weather means we're heading into fall and winter skin. Which means DRY, right? I keep a small bottle of Gold Bond Ultimate lotion in my top dresser drawer to head off dry skin before it happens, putting it on my hands and feet every morning. Gold Bond has quite a few lotions that I love: Softening with Shea Butter, Healing Foot Cream, and Exfoliating Deep Moisture Body Wash. Their website says "This stuff really works." And, I'd have to agree.

I just heard that Gold Bond Ultimate is launching two new high-end premium lotions in their Sheer Ribbons line: Natural Silk (for extra softness) and Pearl Radiance (for a subtle glow). That definitely equals happy feet! Do you have a secret tactic for keeping your hands and feet from getting dry in the winter?

I am especially excited to try the Natural Silk. It gets so dry in the house (where I am mostly all day every day), that "extra softness" sounds like a winner. Find out more information about all the Gold Bond Ultimate products and print a $1 off coupon for Gold Bond Sheer Ribbons to use at a Walmart store near you.

Find out what other hot coupons I've blogged about here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.

Visit Sponsor's Site
Gold Bond Sheer Ribbons Lotion $1 off printable coupon.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+