Friday

Hot Product: Kleenex Cool-Touch Tissues.



Are you like me and hide boxes of Kleenex all over your world? Car. Living Room. In your children's backpacks. Kleenex recognizes that mothers do this, so they've made it even easier for us. And more convenient. And prettier. How?

The wallet pack.
Thin and sleek, so you can always keep a tissue on hand. Their trendy design and convenient size make it ok for my 14-yr-old to put in his pocket and share with his BFF Betty without risk of ridicule.

The auto pack.
It fits perfectly in my car door or glove compartment – no need to lug around a box of tissue or fumble in a purse for a tissue while driving.

The new and improved pocket pack.
A long-time favorite has been improved to feature three-ply tissue. These I have in my purse, in the side table drawer in the living room, and in the kitchen "stuff" drawer. It keeps Luka from blowing his nose on his sleeve. Which he seems to think is socially acceptable.



And I know you've seen the new Kleenex Cool-Touch tissues on TV, right? I'm here to tell you they actually give you a cooling sensation when you hold them to your nose. How cool is that! Not only will the cool touch make a sore nose feel a little better when it has to blow, but I feel certain that cool gimmick will keep Luka, again, from blowing his nose on his sleeve.

Remember, you can get a free pack of Cool Touch Kleenex for you and a friend here.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Get hot Mommy's Wish List deals as they're written every day:
Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List to get free emails daily.
Grab my RSS feed here to keep your reader full of Mommy's deals.
Follow me on twitter here and get new deals on your phone.
Friend me on Facebook here to get deals updates on your Facebook page.

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for MomBloggersClub on behalf of Kleenex. I received product to facilitate my review.
Hot Product: Kleenex Cool-Touch Tissues.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+