Sur La Table: Free knife sharpening.

Take two knives to your local Sur La Table store and enjoy FREE sharpening. Bring in Western, Asian, or Serrated Blades and see them sharpened on their ChefsChoice Commercial Sharpener. This offer is good thru the whole month of October. Thanks, Jenny.

This past weekend, I got to assist Chef Richard Chamberlain in preparing some Texas Beef dishes for the Mom Bloggers of Houston. *his knives were amazing* I didn't even know my knives sucked until I used his! I am running out and getting mine sharpened TODAY!

Find more free Events here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Sur La Table: Free knife sharpening.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+