Friday

Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Ham recipe.



Who's up for a holiday meal that is totally 100% fat free? *ME* Then I'd like to invite you to join me and four other mom bloggers from the Juice in the City JuiceMomCrew at our Holiday Twitter Party next Tuesday November 15th. We'll be cooking up a virtual meal...each of us will make one dish of a complete holiday meal. Since I am the cave man of the bunch, I am making THE MEAT.

Holiday meat at my house does not necessary mean turkey. Sometimes it means cheeseburgers. Sometimes pork tenderloin. This Thanksgiving I think it will mean ham. And LOTS of it. My Aldiholic husband hits Aldi several times a week, and last week he scored a gigantic ham for $5. Yep, $5. Sometimes I am intimidated by such large hunks of meat, especially when they are almost as big as my children. But, just like we are NOT having normal boring mashed potatoes at my house this Thanksgiving, we are not having normal boring ham either.

As you know, I like to take the easy way out preparing most meals. I am lucky enough to live in Texas, and often in our Texas travels we pass by Fredericksburg. And that's usually when I make my husband pull off the highway so I can load up on this stuff: Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce from this little place called Das PeachHaus. Why? Because you pour it all over just about anything and it becomes magically delicious. And then everyone thinks you're a freakin' genius in the kitchen.

And, it's all about making them think you're a genius right?



Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauced Ham Recipe
Get a ham.
Pour a bottle of this stuff all over it.
Put it in the oven uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour. (you want it to start getting crispy on the edges)
Take it out. Slice it. Spoon the stuff in the bottom of the pan over each serving. *drool*
Parade wave at your adoring fans.



So, on to the party details. 
If you've never been to a twitter party, its like you're in a chat room with a whole bunch of other people, mostly moms, answering questions, chatting, and winning prizes. You'll need a twitter account if you don't have one. Sign up for one here.

Then, "follow":
Juice in the City
Heather (of Family Friendly Frugality)
Amber (of Coupon Connections)
Julia (of The Frugal Find)
Lea Ann (of Mommy's Wish List) That's me!
Emily (of Colorado Moms)

*RSVP for the twitter party on the Juice in the City Facebook page here, so they know'll you'll be there and we'll all say "howdy"!

The party will be from 8pm to 9pm CST on twitter. Type #Juice4Holiday into the search bar, and everyone who puts that # into their tweets will be in the party! Were gonna talk about holiday food and all kinds of good stuff. There'll even be prizes for participating (talking back at us in twitter).

This is all to celebrate Juice in the City's Home for the Holidays deals which start on Monday. Prizes at the twitter party will include: a Personalized Snowflake Platter, The Barefoot Contessa Family Style Cookbook, West Elm Holiday Sentiment Dessert Plates, a Personalized Gingerbread House, a $25 Gift Certificate to Sports Authority (good online or retail), a $25 Gift Card to JoAnn Fabric & Craft (available online or retail), a Cooking Light Ultimate Kid-Approved Cookbook, and a $25 Amazon Gift Card.

I hope I see some Mommy's Wish List readers there! Now, off to make a ham sandwich.

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: This post is being sponsored by Juice in the City. Juice in the City’s mission is to support local businesses and women in the workforce. I received compensation for my story today, but all opinions are my own.

Get hot Mommy's Wish List deals and tips as they're written every day:
Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List to get free emails daily.
Grab my RSS feed here to keep your reader full of Mommy's deals.
Follow me on twitter here and get new deals on your phone.
Friend me on Facebook here to get deals updates on your Facebook page.
Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Ham recipe.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+