Mommy's Christmas Wish List: Refurb Nook $139 + free shipping.

Everyday from now until Christmas, I'll highlight at least one coolio item on Mommy's Christmas Wish List that I love, and that I think is a total bargain. I've had my eye on getting a Nook, but at the regular $249 price? OUCH.

Today only on website, you can get a refurbished Nook for just $139, with free shipping. HOW?

1. First, go to BeeSavy Shopping Portal and sign up here.
2. Once you're signed up, check out the Daily Deals at the top on the left.
3. Find the above graphic of the Nook for $139.
4. Click on that. This takes you thru BeeSavy to where you'll see the Nook for $139 with free shipping.
5. Put it in your cart and go to check-out.
8. It's yours for $139 + free shipping, you automatically get free shipping, and you'll get 2% back from BeeSavy (and when I make purchases on-line thru BeeSavy, I get my cash back within a couple of days usually! AND, once I hit $10 in cash back I can take it out immediately...I don't have to wait for quarterly rebate checks.)

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Mommy's Christmas Wish List: Refurb Nook $139 + free shipping.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+