Friday

Mommy's Christmas Wish List: Shredded Scarves $8.



Everyday from now until Christmas, I'll highlight at least one coolio item on Mommy's Christmas Wish List that I love, and that I think is a total bargain.

One of the ways I like to change up an old outfit is with a new scarf. This year's fashion trend is the Shredded Scarf. You'll find a wide range of colors on daily deal site ShopLately here today, starting at just $8. I got the pink one, of course, to match my hair! Once you get signed in to ShopLately, look under the Sale Rack tab at the top, and choose Tear It Up: Shredded Winter Scarves.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Mommy's Christmas Wish List: Shredded Scarves $8.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+