Win free Totino's Pizza Stuffers (15 winners).

In an attempt to save what little "cooking energy" I have this week to blow on the BIG FEAST, I am making every other meal in my house easy-peasy this week. That means if it takes more than 5 minutes to make, requires dishes or utensils, or keeps me from important things like my Law & Order marathons, then it ain't happenin'.

My favorite new *find* in food that falls into this category is Totino's Pizza Stuffers. You like Totino's Pizza Rolls, right? This is like a really BIG one, encased in an empanada (that's a turnover for you non-Texans). It is *awesome*. Seriously. It takes like a pizza, but, there's no mess involved. Stuff does NOT leak out the bottom and all over your pants. They're kind of one of those Save-The-Day and the pants foods. Easy to make, no clean-up, and the kids love them. Actually, my boys can't stop fighting over them currently.

Win It:
I'd like to give 15 of my readers a VIP coupon to try Totino's Pizza Stuffers for FREE. Just leave your name and email in a comment at the end of this blog post and tell me how you'll be making your life easier this week. I'll leave this giveaway open until December 2nd at which time I'll randomly choose 15 winners. Please leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win! Email readers, click on the title of this article from your email newsletter to instantly come to the blog on the internet, so you can leave a comment for a chance to win.

Mommy's Wish List Giveaway Disclosure: This post and giveaway was sponsored by Totino's.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Win free Totino's Pizza Stuffers (15 winners).SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+