4 out of print Star Wars Legos Battle Pack Kits for $46 on ToyFlow.

There's a hot TOY deal-a-day site called ToyFlow, that I've talked about before, and you better believe I am getting those daily emails. Every day, they have ONE really hot toy deal for a rock-bottom price until it sells out. Luka will be sooo excited about today's toy, I had to share!

Today only (Friday the 16th), you can get 4 Out of Production Collector's Star Wars Lego Battle Pack Kits  for $46 TOTAL. For all four! (the cheapest I found even one of these was for $23 on Amazon) So THIS is a deal if you are the Star Wars Legos maniacs at your house, like we are at mine. These will sell out quick today. The four battle pack kits you get for $46 total are:

Lego 8014: Clone Walker Battle Pack
Lego 8015: Assassin Droids Battle Pack
Lego 8083: Rebel Trooper Battle Pack
Lego 8084: Snowtrooper Battle Pack

And let me personally vouch for ToyFlow. I've order several items from them, and they are the real deal. All name brand HOT toys, all come exactly as promised. The guys that run the company are super nice and very honest. Where else have I been able to find Lego toys for these prices? Nowhere. And, believe me, I've looked.

Find out what other hot coupons I've blogged about here. And if you haven't signed up for ALL the big-deal-a-day websites I've written about check out the Master List of Daily Deal Sites.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
4 out of print Star Wars Legos Battle Pack Kits for $46 on ToyFlow.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+