Tuesday

Corner Bakery: Win a BIG sweets package!



Are you hostessing a holiday party at your house this month? I just did. Do you LOVE your child's teachers or gosh, just the whole darn staff at their school? I do. I do. Do you like to hide large pastries in your kitchen and eat them all by yourself once the kids and husband are gone for the day. Um, yes, that's me too.



Then, darlin' you're in luck. Corner Bakery has you covered for ALL those sweet occasions. The lovely and talented bakers at Corner Bakery just made me a Cinnamon Creme Cake for my Dallas Handball League Christmas Party, a tray of Baby Bundt Cake Bites for the most awesome teaching staff at Quinn's high school, and a tray of Red Velvet Whoopie Pies for the ladies-whose-feet-I-cannot-kiss-enough-for-keeping-Luka-all-day at the neighborhood elementary school. That definitely deserves a "Whoopie!" And, *ahem* we won't speak about the pastries that I am eating RIGHT THIS MINUTE.



Need a cake for a party? I highly recommend the Cinnamon Creme Cake. In fact, participating Corner Bakeries will give you a $5 Gift Card when you buy one. (They were $12.99 for the whole dang cake at my Corner Bakery.) See that deal here. This is my email from my store at NorthPark Mall in Dallas. Check with your local store to make sure they are participating in this bounce back offer too. 






And don't forget to sign up for Corner Bakery's eCafe email list. I got a free cookie just for signing up. Of course I had to share it with Luka. Mostly he just picked off the M&Ms and I got the rest.

Find your closest Corner Bakery here. They are located in AZ, CA, CO, DC, GA, IL, MD, PA, TX and VA.

Win it:
Corner Bakery has a Big Sweets package for one of my sweet readers! (a Cinnamon Creme Cake, a tray of Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, and your choice of: one of their other three featured holiday trays (Baby Bundt Bites, Bar Bites or Mini Cookies)) ONE reader will win the Big Sweets Package. Just leave a comment here and tell me who your treats would be for, to be entered WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. You MUST live near a Corner Bakery, because you will have to go pick up your catering order at your local store! I'll leave this giveaway open until Wednesday December 21st at 5:00pm CST at which time I'll randomly choose a winner. If your comment does not have an email address it will be considered invalid. Entries must be from U.S.

Mommy's Wish List Giveaway Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Corner Bakery.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal or a giveaway.
Pay it forward, people!
Corner Bakery: Win a BIG sweets package!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

18 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+