Happy Holidays! Mommy's on vacation.

It's been a very busy year here at Mommy's Wish List. Kids have outgrown their pants. Other kids have stuck Legos up their nose. Mothers have consumed large quantities of caffeine to keep the blog fires burnin'. And I appreciate each and every one of you who has read, participated in comments, or emailed me this year. I wouldn't be doing this without you guys.

It makes me feel like Santa, spreading good cheer and being able to give away cool deals and prizes to my readers.

And, today this Santa's taking a REAL vacation. Ok, well, if it were a real vacation there would be sand, drinks with umbrellas, and no children. So I suppose this would be a break from working as hard as Santa. I'll be baking lots of cookies. (Ok, probably just eating the ones my friend Chris bakes. He's the expert.) And I'll definitely be watching as much Law & Order as I can work into my busy schedule of cookie eating. I imagine there will be some board game playing and eggnog drinking involved. Big important stuff.

I'll start posting again on January 3rd. (Unless something SO GOOD happens that I have to share it. You never know.) That's the day the young'uns go back to school. Yippee in advance. So, to keep you busy...

Don't forget to enter all my awesome giveaways and win something:
Win a Bertolli Soup Gift Bag here.
Win a Corner Bakery Sweets Catering package here.
Win Country Crock side dishes here.
Win a $100 American Express Gift Card from Kellogg's FiberPlus here.
Win Lindor Truffles here.

If you need coupons for your Christmas Feast cooking, print them here:
Printable Coupons

If you're not cooking the next two weeks, and want to eat out for cheap, check here first:
Restaurant Deals and Discounts

I will not let you go shopping on-line with-out a secret discount code, so find one here:
On-Line Shopping Codes

Need to rent a movie during Christmas Break? Get a discount code here:
RedBox Discount Codes

And if you really need a Christmas Cookie recipe, turn to my blogger friend Gigi. You will not be disappointed:
Holiday Cookies

If YOU have a delicious and unusual cookie, bread, cake, or other recipe of awesomeness, shoot it to me in an email. We'll start the first of the year with some reader recipes, and you soooo want to be included in that, don't you? I've already got Beer Bread by Brandon, and Pumpkin Cornbread by Nikki lined up for the first week of January.

Happy holidays y'all.

Lea Ann
Happy Holidays! Mommy's on vacation.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+