Wednesday

Win Country Crock side dishes for your holiday feast!



Raise your hand with me if you are trying to get thru this holiday month with as little cooking as possible. Between the Christmas parties, the office parties, the pot luck dinners, and the loaves and loaves of banana bread and cookies we're all cranking out, I think we deserve an EASY night off.

Country Crock agrees with me.

That's why they were invited to dinner at my house this week. I like to invite those that do not make me work so hard. I wanted to see how fast I could "throw" together a dinner. Quinn had after school sports, my husband and Luka had a plan to go play t-ball at the park, and me? I'm trying to stealthily wrap presents when no one is home. The holidays are wearing me out. Cooking is one thing I do not have much time for right now.

At the grocery store, I grabbed an already cooked deli chicken, 2 Country Crock Side dishes, and a box of biscuits from the bakery. Over in produce, I grabbed broccoli (because that's easy to steam quickly). Once home, I put that chicken on low in the crock pot to keep it warm.



I heated up the Country Crock Cheddar Broccoli Rice in a sauce pan on the stove.



I put the Country Crock Loaded Mashed Potatoes in the microwave to warm them up. *mmmm bacon*



And I put the broccoli in another sauce pan with a steamer tray. In about 10 minutes, every thing was done and ready for the table. And I didn't have to break a sweat! Or even think too hard. I know I'll be using Country Crock side dishes again for our actual holiday meal. Because they're easy. They taste really great. Y'all can print a $1 off 1 Country Crock side dish coupon here on the Hormel site, and make your own holiday meal a little easier.

There were NO Loaded Mashed Potato left overs by the way. And the boys have already asked for them again.


Win It:
Country Crock is giving one of my readers an easier holiday meal with 4 VIP coupons for $3.50 off a Country Crock side dish. (That'll make them free or practically free depending on where you use them). Just leave your name and email in a comment below and tell me what's the quick meat part of the meal that you'd throw together with these side dishes, to win. I'll leave this giveaway open until Wednesday December 21st at which time I'll randomly choose a winner. Please leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win!

Mommy's Wish List Giveaway Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Country Crock.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal.
Pay it forward, people!
Win Country Crock side dishes for your holiday feast!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

16 comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+