Free beginning reading program download.

Want to get a leg up on reading with your little kid? Or maybe like me you want to reinforce what's going on in kindergarten. Luka asks me to make him "homework" every night. This is what happens when you have an older brother in high school.

I downloaded the Funnix Beginning Reading program, which they are offering for free here thru February 16th. I'd have to say that reading is the number one first priority for me for with Luka. Once you have reading under your belt, everything else falls into place so much easier. Thanks Heather, for letting me know about this.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal on a helpful book.
Free beginning reading program download.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+