Free chocolate every month at Godiva. Here's how:

Got a Godiva Chocolate store near you? Get a totally free piece of chocolate every month when you sign up for Godiva's Chocolate Rewards Club. Finally, a club that I was born to be a member of. I'm a card-carrying member and you better believe that I never forget to go to that store at the mall and flash my card for my free truffle, or marzipan heart. They even send me an email every month to remind me to go get my free chocolate. They're nice like that.

Sign up here to get your very own membership card. Then, you'll get chocolately goodness deals delivered to your email box monthly and this:

FREE piece of Chocolate every month
Spend $20 and receive a free gift the following month
Free standard shipping for one online order

Check their website for a full list of store locations and events here.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss free chocolate. FREE CHOCOLATE!
Free chocolate every month at Godiva. Here's how:SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+