Ghirardelli Chocolate: 35% off + free shipping. #SSGhirardelli

And what do those of us who have patience and self-control on Valentine's Day get? We get our chocolate a week later for 35% off at the Ghirardelli Weekend Chocolate Sale. (and there's free shipping if your order is over $60)

Let me recommend the Milk & Truffle Squares. Don't turn your ears off now, just because I said "milk" chocolate instead of "dark" chocolate. I thought the same thing too. Until I ate one. THIS is what milk chocolate is supposed to taste like, and if everyone's milk chocolate tasted like this, I would not have avoided the whole category for so long. After eating the whole bag, I think I'm in love.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss the chocolate.
Ghirardelli Chocolate: 35% off + free shipping. #SSGhirardelliSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+