Sephora: free make-up on your birthday.

It's not just restaurants that show you the love on your birthday. It's February, and for me, that means  Sephora hands over a free birthday gift, which I am going to pick up at the mall this week. All you have to do is sign up for the Beauty Insiders club, which is free to do. What a nice surprise! Here's what they'll give me: Fresh brand Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo. And everyone knows what a lip balm addict I am, so I'm quite excited. *squee*

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence. And, find out what else you can get FREE for your birthday here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List by Email so you don't miss the birthday goodies!
Sephora: free make-up on your birthday.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+