Tuesday

Hershey's Special Dark Kiss Cookies.



Did you know this? I found out from Hershey's that five Kisses equals 100 calories. Since I can eat just one and be happy, that makes my one Special Dark Hershey's Kiss just 20 calories. Practically negligible. AND, dark chocolate seems to have all those unpronounceable things like flavanols and such that may help with heart health, lowering cholesterol, and reducing blood pressure. A superfood? Like spinach or sweet potatoes? Sign me up.

And so I broke down and made Valentine cookies yesterday.

Hershey's Special Dark Valentine Kiss Cookies
1 package Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (make as directed)
Pink Sugar
Hershey's Special Dark Kisses (in the purple wrappers)

Directions:
Make the cookie dough. Roll into balls. Stick a Kiss in the center of each. Press some pink sugar around the edges. Bake as directed on the package.

Not a very fancy recipe, but I think since Betty Crocker and Hershey took care of the FUNCTION it was my job to make the FORM palatable. Hey, I don't let my art school education go to waste here if I can help it. It was quite an elaborate production for me, considering I am working around a countertop full of Ninjago spinners and Play-Dough. I have no space to call my own. Then I got even more super fancy and bundled a few of the cookies up for Luka's saint of a teacher. SAINT.

I hope the magical powers of dark chocolate and pink sugar subsequently help her forgive him for burping in someone's face today.



Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: The nutrition information in this post was shared with me by Hershey's.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a recipe.
Hershey's Special Dark Kiss Cookies.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+