Thursday

Goya: $6 in printable coupons.



I'm in Texas, so Goya brands are a staple at my grocery store, and in my pantry. Check out the new Goya Products coupons you can print from their website. Thanks, Mercedes.

$1/5 GOYA Blue Label Premium Beans
$1/2 GOYA Green Olives
50¢/1 GOYA Adobo
$1/2 GOYA Rice Mixes
$1/4 GOYA Low Sodium Beans
$1.25/1 GOYA Olive Oil

I use the beans and rice to make this dish almost once a week at my house.

Find out what other hot coupons I've blogged about here.


Subscribe to get a free Mommy's Wish List daily email round-up of all the deals posted, so you don't miss a coupon on pantry staples like beans and rice.

Goya: $6 in printable coupons.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+