Old Navy spring trends: 20% off coupon + 30% off on-line.

Make your own sale with this coupon. Go "Like" Old Navy on Facebook here and print out your 20% off one item at Old Navy coupon. I did it yesterday, and visited Old Navy with my friend Real Posh Mom to check out their new spring stuff. Boy was I surprised.

I think of Old Navy for my kids school uniform pieces. I think of Old Navy for Luka's collection of Tom & Jerry cartoon shirts, and Quinn's funny NY t-shirts. For socks. For basic tees and tanks.

I did not think of Old Navy for real girl clothes and shoes...especially ones that reminded me of some of my favorite designers, and favorite stores. But for a fraction of the price. Here are some examples:

These Anthropologie-style cotton skirts (with white cotton underskirt even) can be had for less than $25. A far cry from very similar items at the aforementioned "A" store.

This Betsey Johnson-style necklace was also a surprise to find at Old Navy, especially with the, again, less than $25 price tag.

These 40's-style wedgies with ballerina ties had to come home with me. You guessed it, less than $25.

And finally, I found these linen drawstring pants, which are dangerously and undetectably close to being Eileen Fisher pants, but these are only $19. Not $219.

My conclusion? You might just see an influence from YOUR favorite designers at Old Navy, and you'll get the look with out the price tag. And when someone compliments you on your Anthropologie skirt, just say THANKS, I KNOW, IT'S BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT.

Get yours.
Want to scoop up a fashion find from Old Navy on-line today? If you're an Old Navy Card holder (like me) you get an extra good deal: Shop and save 30% off with your Old Navy card. Use code ONSTUFF30 at checkout.

Get yours in Dallas.
If you're in Dallas, and you're an Old Navy Card holder, head to the Old Navy 2-story flagship store at The Shops at Park Lane (across from Northpark Mall) and they'll give you 40% off EVERYTHING with your Old Navy Card. This includes another 40% off the stuff on the clearance rack. Guess where I'm going this afternoon?

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss strategies for getting fashion finds for less.

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Old Navy.
Old Navy spring trends: 20% off coupon + 30% off on-line.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+