3 free They Might Be Giants song downloads.

Get three FREE song downloads by They Might Be Giants from their website when you sign up for their newsletter here.

In the early 90s I used to call their apartment in Brooklyn every day to listen to their answering machine. They sang wacky hilarious songs into their answering machine. I'm not, like, a stalker or anything. They encouraged people to do it. This was before email and the internet, so you had to get the phone number from somebody. *And I had it!* This was also before cell phones, so I actually spent LONG DISTANCE MONEY to call that number. Cuz it was awesome.

I'd also say they were one of the best concerts I've ever seen in my whole life.

And, don't forget you can get your free iTunes song download of the week here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal. Or a free song.
3 free They Might Be Giants song downloads.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+