Free ebook by kid's book author Karen Kaufman Orloff.

Download a free ebook by popular children's book author Karen Kaufman Orloff, written for Clorox, here on the Clorox Facebook page. It's called "If Mom Had Three Minutes."

In it, you'll find helpful hints on what to do with an extra 3 minutes. I could use a few of those. If I had three more minutes I tackle this:

Legomaggedon. On my living room floor.

You'll also find there a $1 off a can of Clorox Wipes that you can print too! And I know you can use some more Clorox Wipes.

Find out what other hot coupons I've blogged about here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a high value coupon to help you clean up after those messy shorties that live in your house.
Free ebook by kid's book author Karen Kaufman Orloff.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+