Tuesday

Ghirardelli Chocolate: 10% off + free shipping.




And what do those of us who have HUSBANDS AND CHILDREN WHO REALLY REALLY LOVE US on Mother's Day get? We get our Ghirardelli Chocolate, duh. Tell your husband that it's 10% off with the code CJ10ED til Sunday (and there's free shipping if your order is over $75) Get your chocolate fix here.

Let me recommend the Milk & Truffle Squares. Don't turn your ears off now, just because I said "milk" chocolate instead of "dark" chocolate. I thought the same thing too. Until I ate one. THIS is what milk chocolate is supposed to taste like, and if everyone's milk chocolate tasted like this, I would not have avoided the whole category for so long. After eating the whole bag, I think I'm in love.



My next new favorite are the Sea Salt & Caramel Dark Chocolate Squares. Ooey gooey caramel and deep dark chocolate with a whisper of salt means I can't eat just one. Maybe, sometimes, I can stop after two. But more likely it's going to be three. Yes, three. I can limit myself to that. I never really liked caramel chocolates my whole life, and that's because I hadn't had these. When these run out, I won't be the happy mommy that I've been this past month, I'll go back to being Darth Mommy. Yes, I will.

Then if you must know, I am partial to the Dark Chocolate Mint Squares and the Raspberry Dark Chocolate Squares too. They are good with my afternoon Chianti.

All I know if that if I run out of my stash of Ghirardelli Squares before Mother's Day, SOMEBODY better make quick with a run to the store that morning. Yes, children I have a stash. And it is hidden where you will never find it.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss the chocolate.
Ghirardelli Chocolate: 10% off + free shipping.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+