Tuesday

Support National Breast Cancer Foundation thru Sevenly T-Shirts.



Today I'm sporting my HOT mama t-shirt from Sevenly, custom designed for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Sevenly is yet another uncommon example of beauty. This shirt, in fact, says "I'll fight for beauty." When you order one this week from Sevenly, $7 of every t-shirt sale will go to the NBCF to fund mammograms for uninsured women.

Check out all the different "Fight" shirts that are featured this week for Mother's Day on Sevenly here. I got one for my friend Sheri who fights for the girls with her yearly event, Volley4ACure here in Dallas. Shhh, don't tell her, I'm giving it to her tomorrow morning at coffee.

They've also developed a Mother's Day Card app thru Sincerely, that you can use to send a real card to your favorite mother AND make a donation to NBCF all at the same time. There's an app for both iTunes and Android. Get yours here.



Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: The National Breast Cancer Foundation gave me and Sheri these shirts in exchange for sharing their news. I wholeheartedly support this and other breast cancer charities.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a chance to help out. 
Support National Breast Cancer Foundation thru Sevenly T-Shirts.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+