Tuesday

Free Starbucks. Yes, really.



It's your lucky day today! Get a free cup of Starbucks Blonde Roast when you visit them on Facebook here, and fill out a little form. They'll email you an eGiftCard to take to your local Starbucks Store, and get a free cup of Starbucks Blonde Roast drip coffee. Next to the Starbucks Holiday Blend, this has to be my favorite Starbucks Coffee.

You can also enter a Facebook friend's name, and they'll send that person a free cup of coffee too! I sent one to my friend Melody, because Starbucks is her life blood and she would rather die than give it up.


This sign in my office says it all.

4 More ways to get free or cheap Starbucks:
1. Sign up for Target Mobile coupons here. Often, they send a text coupon for a free coffee at the Starbucks store inside the Target Store.

2. Register your Starbucks gift cards on-line, because when you do, they'll track your purchases, and give you extra perks when you visit. And, they'll send you a postcard on your birthday for a free Starbucks coffee drink of your choice.

3. All that change you've been collecting in that jar? Take it to your local CoinStar machine, dump it in, and trade it for a Starbucks eGift Certificate. I do this quarterly and enjoy my Starbucks even more, because I'm paying for it with change that I found on the floor, on the sidewalk, and in my husband's pants. (Shhh.)

4. Buy Starbucks K-Cups and make it at home. Here are some strategies for getting deals on K-Cups. And, if you just can't get enough Pumpkin Spice Lattes in your life but think they are too expensive, I've devised a DIY Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe here you can make at home.

Find more recent Swag on Mommy's Wish List.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List by Email because you don't want to ever miss free Starbucks. Do you? I thought not.
Free Starbucks. Yes, really.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2014.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+