KIND bar printable coupon.

Get access to print a coupon for KIND bars when you like them on Facebook here. This coupon is for their new Nuts & Spice bars, and I can't wait to try them! KIND bars are one of my favorite "second breakfasts". And I keep one in my purse in case of mommy emergency.

The new Nuts & Spice bars come in these awesome flavors:
Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt
Cashew & Ginger Spice
Madagascar Vanilla Almond
Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan

Find out what other hot coupons I've blogged about here. You want to pay less for all your groceries, don't you?

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a coupon for swell stuff like KIND bars. Because they don't come around very often and you don't want to miss one.

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: I am not ashamed to say that I am soooo being paid in granola bars to share this news with you.
KIND bar printable coupon.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+